Start your career Here
Build your career at Arifin & Partners
A career at Arifin & Partners promises a few things.
- Empowering career deals – You’ll take on interesting and demanding varied work across many industries and sectors. We’ll nurture your talent, meet your ambitions and work with you to bring out your best along the way. We provide you the opportunity to build a successful and sustainable career with us.
- Rewards and benefits – Across the firm we offer very competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages enhanced by policies that promote a healthy balance between work and life commitments.
- Lifelong learning – We provide comprehensive training and mentoring programs to help you develop both personally and professionally. We allow you to take ownership of your career and to progress as far as you want to go, at the pace that’s right for you.
Real Experience; Right from the Start
Completing your pupillage with us will give you a real insight into what it means to be a full-fledged lawyer. As a full service law firm with a well-established client base, you will be given the opportunity to work with partners and lawyers on challenging, cutting edge transactions in all areas of law.
We provide you the opportunity to do substantive work, perform important tasks and take on meaningful responsibility. The standards and expectations are high but you will be supported by well-versed professionals.
A pupillage with us is also the best opportunity to get a feel for the type of firm we are, our culture and values and the work we do.
Internship / Attachment
An insight into life at a busy law firm
Specifically designed for final year law students in a recognised public university or law graduates currently pursuing their Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP), our Internship/Attachment Programme sets out to achieve a wholesome 360° view of legal practise; its hidden secrets, its quirks, its wonders and joys.
During your five months with us, you will meet people from across the firm and gain real hands-on experience by sampling lots of different aspects of the role of a lawyer, including;
- Drafting documents
- Arguing points of law
- Legal research tasks
- Shadowing qualified lawyers; and
- Presentation and advocacy
An attractive feature of the programme is its flexibility allowing students to plan their schedules way ahead to avoid clashing with classes.